in accordance with new/current legislation regarding the protection of personal data (EU Regulation 2016/679), we would like to inform you, that the processing of your personal data is carried out with honesty and transparency for legal actions and protection of your privacy and rights.
Data Processing is accomplished through informatic systems for the purposes below:
1.to acquire and confirm your reservation of accommodation services and auxiliary services, and to provide the services you requested. Since those treatments are necessary for the definition of the contractual agreement and its subsequent implementation, your consent is not required, except given specific, confidential data. In case of refusal to provide your personal information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation or provide requested services. Processing will stop in the day of your departure, but some of personal data can be or should be still processed for purposes and conditions specified in items below;
2. to fulfill the obligation provided for by “Consolidated Law on Public Security” (article 109 R.D.18.6.1931 n.773) according which we are obliged to communicate to Police Headquarters for public security purposes, the general informations of the customers accommodated in a manner established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree 7 January 2013). The provision of data is mandatory and does not require your consent, in case of refusal we will not be able to accommodate you in our hotel. Acquired data for this purpose are not stored by us, unless you give us your consent to storage as noted in section 4.
3. to execute current administrative, accountings and tax duties. For these purposes data processing is carried out without necessity of your consent. Data are processed by us and our representatives and transmitted outside only in accordance with legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the required data for the above obligations, we will not be able to supply the requested services. Data for these purposes will be kept for the time required by the relevant rules (10 years or more in the case of tax assessments);
4. for acceleration of procedure of registration in case of subsequent stay in our establishment. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent ,at any moment your data will be stored for a maximum period of 1 year and will be used (when you will be our guest again) for the referred puproses above;
5. to carry out the function of receiving messages and phone calls routed to you during your stay. For this purpose your consent is necessary. You may revoke your consent at any time. In any case this action will stop in the day of your departure;
6. to send you our promotional messages and updates on rates and offers. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent, your data will be stored not more than 1 year and will not be disclosed to third parties. You may revoke your consent at any time;
7. for the purposes of protection of people, property and company assets through a video surveillance system in certain areas of the building, determined by the presence of appropriate signs. For these purposes your consent is not required, since we pursue a legitimate interest in protecting people and property with respect to possible aggressions, attacks, thefts, robberies, acts of vandalism and for purposes of fire prevention and job security. Recorded images are erased after 24 hours, except for holidays or another reasons, but not later than 1 week. They will not be disclosed to third parties.
We also would like to inform you, that the European Regulation recognizes certain rights, including the right of access and rectification, cancellation or limitation or objection to processing, in addition to the right to data portability, as far as applicable (articles 15 to 22 of the EU Regulation n.679 of 2016). You may file a complaint to the supervisory authority, in accordance with the procedures provided by law.
For any further information, and to enforce the rights recognized by the European regulations, you may refer to:
Data controller : ALBERGO AMALFI SAS, +392462478 Responsible for data processing and data protection : Guido Baldi